Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated fraud involving the offer of fictitious job opportunities. This type of fraud is normally done through online services such as bogus websites, or through unsolicited emails and even text messages claiming to be from PT. Gading Development, Tbk.
- A request for money (e.g. for ‘visa fees’, taxes, a percentage of travel expenses) – PT. Gading Development, Tbk. will never request money from prospective employees.
- A request for personal information such as passport and bank account details, often at an early stage.
- E-mails sent from free web-based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or Live.com etc.
- Use of mobile (cell) phone numbers, rather than office numbers.
- Spelling and grammatical errors.
- An insistence on urgency.
- Offers of employment in regional Indonesia and international locations.
- Poorly formatted documentation.
We recommend that you DO NOT RESPOND to unsolicited offers of employment from people claiming to work for, or be affiliated with, PT. Gading Development, Tbk. If you believe you have received a fraudulent communication we would advise that you also contact your local police.