Reports have surfaced that various individuals and organizations are targeting the big and well known company with recruitment fraud. In an effort to help protect you, PT. Gading Development, Tbk. is posting this important information aimed at reducing the occurrence of recruitment fraud.
Recruitment fraud can take many forms. One common form is the establishment of a counterfeit Web site featuring the big company’s name, logo, and certain contact information. The perpetrators of this type of fraud hope that internet users will log on to the Web site and submit personal information on the recruiting Web page, or call a bogus contact number, which will result in the caller receiving excessive long-distance charges.
Another common form of recruitment fraud is the issuance of emails purporting to be from the big and well known company. These emails will request the recipient to reply with an email containing personal information or to log onto a counterfeit Web site and submit personal information.
An additional form of recruitment fraud consists of sending emails purporting to be from independent recruiters. These emails will request the payment of money in order to secure a position with the big and well known company or to cover travel expenses or visa fees. The purported recruiters are fraudulent and will retain the money without providing any promised services.
- PT. Gading Development, Tbk. emails always end in “@gadingdevelopment.com“. Any email styled with “Gading Development” using a different format is not genuine. Gading Development will never request a prospective applicant to email information to an email address not ending in “@gadingdevelopment.com”.
- Gading Development’s Web site pages always begin with http://www.gadingdevelopment.com. Any other format is not genuine. Anadarko will never request a prospective applicant to visit a Web site with any address other than www.gadingdevelopment.com.
- PT. Gading Development, Tbk. never requires applicants to submit money to PT. Gading Development, Tbk. or its outside recruiters in order to pay for travel, immigration, or other fees or expenses.
- If you experience any of the foregoing, please treat the communication as fraudulent and forward it to Gading Development’s attention as noted below.
If you ever have doubts regarding the legitimacy of an email communication, Web site, or any other relevant issue relating to PT. Gading Development, Tbk., please email your concern or question to our official recruitment email that managed by our HRD department: email@example.com. Include contact information so that we may communicate with you directly.
In addition, please send any questionable email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. PT. Gading Development, Tbk. will strive to investigate the situation and have CORRECTIVE ACTION taken. When sending emails, please adhere to the following:
- Attach Original Message – Please generate a new message and send the original questionable message as an attachment.
- Preserve Original Message – Please do not change the original subject line of the email you received or edit the message content in any way. Save the original message for 30 days to assist further investigation as necessary.
RECRUITMENT FRAUD WARNING
PT. Gading Development, Tbk. would like to inform our website visitors about individuals who are fraudulently claiming to be recruiters for PT. Gading Development, Tbk. but are in no way affiliated with PT. Gading Development, Tbk. No cost is incurred for any recruitment process.
PT. Gading Development, Tbk. also does not engage in any cooperation with any travel agency for transportation and/or accommodation for recruitment process. If you have received any of these fraudulent offers or advertisements, or if you are unsure about an offer of employment, please direct them to PT. Gading Development, Tbk.